Learn How to Do Witchcraft Rituals and Spells with Magical Tools (Witchcraft Spell Books Book 3)


I really enjoyed this book and books of this genre. I have read a few and this one made the most sense to me. I do believe in magic and I believe it is always around us. I also believe in spells and the power they have. Have you ever known someone who did something terrible and the "bad luck" that follows them afterwards? It could be the power of spells at work. This book covered so many aspects of witchcraft and answered questions I did not even know I had. It shows how to do rituals and spells, step by step and was very enlightening. It is written in wonderful chapters for later referencing and is very easy to read and understand. Magic does not mean "evil", it can be a healthy and healing thing, but it can also seek for vengeful ways. Be careful how you use it. I like the style and honesty of the author and I highly recommend this book to everyone. Open your mind and see the magic within you.